Connect with us

Uncategorized

Two men charged after alleged gang rape on date

Published

on


Two men have been charged and police are searching for three more after a woman was allegedly gang-raped in her home in Sydney's south-west.

Police said she had met one of the accused on Tinder.

It is alleged 24-year-old Ashcroft resident Adam Kabbout had been messaging a 22-year-old woman on the online dating app for months.

The pair decided to meet for the first time at the woman's home in Belmore on April 16.

But police said after going to the bathroom, the woman returned to find four unknown men in her house.

The group, including Kabbout, is accused of sexually assaulting the woman before leaving.

NSW Police detective superintendent Jayne Doherty said the woman only intended to meet up with one person.

"However, four others attended the same premises," Doherty said.

Nineteen-year-old Mohammed Ali was also charged today.

Officers raided his Busby home as well as properties in Ashcroft and Fairfield West, as they close in on the three other alleged offenders.

Kabbout bowed his head and burst into tears as he was refused bail at Liverpool Court.

He looked over to his mum and sister in disbelief before being led into custody.



Source link

Copyright © 2021 All Right Reserved.